Shopping Cart         0 Items

100 Pack 128MB USB2.0 Flash Memory Stick FEBNISCTE Thumb Drive Pendive Green - Small Capacity - B00U225R1I

• Model: B00U225R1I
  • 621 Units in Stock

$231.12  $111.16
Save: 52% off

Add to Cart:

Please Choose:

Rated 4.88   reviews [252]

This fits your .

• Enter your model number to make sure this fits.

• Compatibility- Flash drive pack is compatible with USB 2.0 and systems of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, NT Linux and Mac OS,etc.

• Convenience - Rotation metal side twist turn design for covering and protecting the USB end.Convenient for Data Storing and Transferring.

• Confidence - Focus on providing you with secure,reliable and portable storage devices and offering hight quality product.

• Idealism - Fine choice for advertisement. The flat surface allow to print LOGO stickers or markers as gift for a promotion compaign.

• Note - 128MB usb stick is suitable for storing small files instead of big files. Please confirm the free space you need before buying.

• FEBNISCTE 128MB USB 2.0 Flash Drive 100 Pack

USB Specification:
    - Brand new and high quality
    - Memory stick Available in 128MB, 256MB,512MB,1GB,2GB

- Interface: USB2.0 connector.
    - Designed for storing small files,not large files.
    - Not need to download drive or install any software,plug and play, hot-swappable.
    - Please reconfirm the free space of the USB flash drive you need before ordering.

- Easily transfer and share photos,videos,songs and other files between computers.
    - USB drives work with virtually any computer or electronic device with a USB slot;such as laptops,desktops,tablets,routers & etc.
    - Key ring allows you to easily hook these flash disks on to any keychain,making it convenient to carry along!

- Best for Christmas gifts,birthday gifts,wedding gifts and advertisement,too. You can store photos and your word on the USB for friends,family.
    - The flat surface allow to print LOGO stickers or markers as gifts for a company's special compaign.
    - 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE,30-days money back or replacement.

NOTE:
    1. 1GB = 1024MB. Some capacity is not available for data storage.
    2. The actual available storage is a little less for drive files itself.
    3. A tiny red LED will flash when connected to the computer.
    4. FAT32 can be compatible with Windows and Mac OS; while NTFS may be compatible with Windows but non-compatible with Mac OS sometimes. (Please format it properly if need.)

Service :
    If there are any inquiry or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will reply you in 24 hours and seek to achieve 100% in customer satisfaction.

Package Included:
    100 x 128MB Flash Drive
    10 x mix color Wrist Straps

100 Pack 128MB USB2.0 Flash Memory Stick FEBNISCTE Thumb Drive Pendive Green - Small Capacity - B00U225R1I